DOCTORS OF COURAGE
Informing America of the Injustice Against Medical Professionals and Chronic Pain Patients
PAIN PATIENTS ADVOCACY WEEK
April 23-30, 2018
Time Remaining for ACTION!!!
-Now is the critical time for you to get on board the “cor-wreck-ting” train!! We are headed to Washington and we are going to break down that wall! Get on board! If you don’t, you can’t blame anyone but yourself for the crimes against humanity that our government is perpetrating against medical professionals and the patients we treat!!
Weekly Conference Call
Led by Rev. Ronald "Doc" Myers, Jr., MD
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 CST
Call 712-775-7031 (access code: 716-698-222#)
Be there or be without meds or career!!
Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 11:00
Dept. of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC
Thursday, April 26, 2018, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM U.S. Capitol Reflecting Pool Washington, DC
Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 12:00 noon – 2:00 PM
U.S. Capitol Building
WE NEED TO STOP CIVIL ASSET FORFEITURE WITHOUT PROOF OF A CRIME
Here is an explanation of what the government is doing to innocent citizens, including doctors:
In the professional area of the DoC membership site, I hope to have legal people give us guidelines to protect our assets from legitimate practice. This could be done through a webinar/forum. If you are such an expert or know one, please contact us.
THE DEA “KNOCK & CHAT”
This message has been broadcast over FB and the media:
If you, or a member of your group has experienced a DEA ‘knock and chat’ because your doctor is under surveillance or your pain clinic was closed, please ask them to contact me at email@example.com to share the details of their story. We are preparing to tackle this topic on a wider scale – as a corrupted process that wrongfully targets patients and doctors. We know there have to be lots of folks out there who each believe they were the ‘only ones’ so targeted. I understand that you want to protect your identity from possible harassment and will keep your report confidential. Thank you.
Sessions has Announced Rescinding Obama-Era Protection of State-Legalized Marijuana.
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/legal-pot/sessions-end-obama-era-policy-legalized-marijuana-n834591 Maybe with this new action, people reading this website will start to send the DVD on The REAL Cause of Drug Abuse to our ignorant government officials, especially the legislators. Go here for the DVD:
More Physicians to be Attacked in Kentucky, West VA, Tennessee
Sessions announced $12 million in grants and a new DEA division overseeing the Appalachian region to help law enforcement officials combat illicit drugs, especially prescription opioids, and said he has directed his U.S. attorneys to designate an opioid coordinator in their offices.
“Today we are facing the deadliest drug crisis in American history,” Sessions said. “We’ve never, ever seen the death rates that we’ve having today — 64,000 died last year.”
The DEA will establish its new division, the Louisville Field Division, on Jan. 1 to unify its drug trafficking investigations, officials said. The division will include Kentucky, Tennessee and West Virginia, will have about 90 special agents and 130 task-force officers, and focus on illicit drug trafficking in the Appalachian Mountains.
The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. For a glimpse of reality, watch the video below:
Russell Jones explains why the War on Drugs is a complete FAILURE and ALWAYS WILL BE!!!
Senate Judiciary Committee met to review the Ensuring Patient Access and Effective Drug Enforcement Act. This is as a result of the DEA/CBS collusion on 60 minutes against the law protecting doctors and patients.
The Senators that spoke up in favor of the chronic pain patient need to be commended and continued to be communicated with regularly through their health issues staff: Sen. Chuck Grassley (IA), Sen. Orrin Hatch (UT) and Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (RI). Also everyone needs to communicate with their own health issues staff continuously about keeping this law intact.
Chris Christensen, MD, of Montana, was found guilty of all 19 charges Nov.20, 2017.
Forest Tennant, MD Office Raided
Tell NBC and This Is Us to stop hurting chronic pain patients
Sign the petition (link below) to tell NBC and This Is Us to stop hurting chronic pain patients.
Website for Sickle Cell Foundation
To inform the public of the action of the US Justice Department to persecute medical professionals in order to confiscate their hard-earned assets. No other profession has been attacked in this manner.
When that law was written, the goal was to attack the Drug Cartels and confiscate their assets. But the government found that was easier said than done.
And so they turned to doctors, to label them as “drug pushers” and use this law against them.
Because it provides income and jobs now for thousands of people, including defense attorneys, no one in the government is willing to stop the gravy train. It is up to us, the concerned citizens, as well as those who are being harmed by this action–i.e. the doctors and the chronic pain patients–to stop this illegal activity and make the REAL criminals–the US Attorneys, DEA agents and other government agents committing perjury and witness tampering–to pay with their assets.
Here are shortened forms of the DVDs for people to see and learn. This information is important to get out to the public to educate people as to the REAL Cause of Drug Abuse and what the government is actually doing with their current policies and attacks on doctors–increasing drug abuse. We must fight the propaganda running the government’s War on Doctors (alias War on Drugs) with the truth. Watch these videos and pass the word on to all of your friends, family, doctors, and legislators.
Letters to LegislatorsCommunicate with your legislators on a regular basis. This needs to be done through the health issues staff person. Get them to know you on a first name basis. The information we need to bring to the attention of the legislators is:
- The War on Drugs has failed for 100 years. They continue to do the same thing to stop it, even though the definition of insanity is repeating the same action expecting a different result. They need to try a different approach–getting to the cause.
- The REAL Cause of Drug Abuse. This is the key. Once they understand this, the problem is halfway solved. I explain the real cause in depth on my DVD, The REAL Cause of Drug Abuse, available on my website, www.sevenpillarstotalhealth.com, at http://www.sevenpillarstotalhealth.com/our-products/#!/The-REAL-Cause-of-Drug-Abuse/p/68564073/category=20493001. Recommend that they buy this–it can save the lives and futures of thousands of their constituents.
- Inform them that I would be happy to come to Washington to explain anything here.
- The Department of Justice is creating “crime” where it doesn’t exist for illegal gain. If the legislators are not a party to this, then they need to take action to stop it. Doctors who treat pain in their office are supposed to be exempt from prosecution per Title 21, the Controlled Substance Act. The maligning of the phrase “justifiable medical purpose” for their own purpose of attacking doctors has to stop. Legislation needs to be produced to reinforce that doctors are exempt from criminal prosecution.
- All doctors convicted by this illegal manipulation of the law should be freed if in prison, and have their records exonerated.
- Oppose any and all legislation that addresses medical care in the doctor’s office. This is government overreach. The constitution lists those areas governed by the federal government, and medical care is not one of them. Medical care is governed by the states, and the federal government needs to stay out of it.
- Example letters to legislators can be found under Call to Action/2016 Election Results, or click the button here to get to the page and scroll to the end. Feel free to copy the letters, modify them to be personalized, and send them to the legislators. Letters will be posted on a regular basis. We have to let the legislators know that they are basing their laws against pain management on propaganda. Feel free to use my name as a contact to talk with them if they are looking for more information.
- Drug addiction/abuse is a disease and should be treated as such, not through criminalization of citizens.
- Decriminalize all drugs. Provide treatment for abusers rather than prison.
You will find contact information for both US House of Representatives and Senate in the Menu under Call to Action/Letter Writing Campaign. For direct links, click the following:
For example letters, go the page under Call To Action/Letter Writing Campaign called Aids for Writing. Here we will have links to letters written both by professionals and chronic pain patients. These letters can be sent by email directly to any Senator. However, emails to Congressmen are limited to their constituents. We are therefore looking for dedicated people to sign up to pass information on to every representative for every district. Also, if you have a letter that you would like to share so that other people can use it, send it to me.
To receive a copy of the emails going out to the legislators so that you can share, fill out the following Contact Form:
Learn the REAL Cause of Drug Abuse/Addiction
Drug abuse is not caused by
Drug abuse is caused by toxicity and anxiety which leads to despair.
But the good news is: Drug Abuse can be prevented and cured, once you know the cause. Here’s where you can find out how.
Get the DVD “The REAL Cause of Drug Abuse” Now
Don’t keep this a secret!!! Share!!
Join Rev. Ronald Doc Myers, MD and myself in a weekly prayer group. As Jerusalem was left desolate by the Lord due to the sins of the people, Daniel prayed, “Now, our God, hear the prayers and petitions of your servant. For your sake, Lord, look with favor on your desolate sanctuary.” So we pray for God to forgive our nation for it’s lack of virtue and its worship of idols and stop this attack on the nation’s healthcare providers of the poor.
At the time designated, which will be Saturdays 4:00 EST, you can join the prayer group by clicking on the button below. Please share this will everyone you know. We can only succeed in stopping the evil perpetrated by our government officials through the power of God.
Instructions on how to join the webinar:
1. Use Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser to join by computer so you can see the presentation.
2. Once you are on the webinar, go to the upper left corner and click the telephone symbol. Choose either computer or phone for your audio connection so we can talk together.
3. To type in chat, use the little symbol that looks like a cartoon comment box, and type where the cursor shows up.
4. Please join the webinar 10-15 minutes early the first time, so we can get you connected and not interfere with the presentation. Once the presentation starts, I can’t stop to teach people what to do.
ON SATURDAY JANUARY 20 I WILL BE UNAVAILABLE TO RUN THE WEBINAR. TRY CALLING DOC MYERS ON HIS CONFERENCE CALL LINE FOR THE PRAYER GROUP CONNECTION:
712-775-7031 (access code: 716-698-222#)