DOCTORS OF COURAGE
To inform the public of the action of the US Justice Department to persecute medical professionals in order to confiscate their hard-earned assets. No other profession has been attacked in this manner.
In order to do this, the government has illegally interpreted the law known as the Controlled Substance Act, written in 1970 at the beginning of the War on Drugs started by the Nixon Administration.
When that law was written, the goal was to attack the Drug Cartels and confiscate their assets. But the government found that was easier said than done.
And so they turned to doctors, to label them as “drug pushers” and use this law against them.
Because it provides income and jobs now for thousands of people, including defense attorneys, no one in the government is willing to stop the gravy train. It is up to us, the concerned citizens, as well as those who are being harmed by this action–i.e. the doctors and the chronic pain patients–to stop this illegal activity and make the REAL criminals–the US Attorneys, DEA agents and other government agents committing perjury and witness tampering–to pay with their assets.
Please subscribe to the site to stay updated on what is happening. And share this with everyone you know. Innocent people are in prison and over 100 million people with chronic pain are now being tortured from having to live without pain medicine or wonder when they won’t have it anymore, or are dying from having to go to street drugs to find relief. And it is only going to get worse with the laws now being decided by Congress, again out of either ignorance or greed. It is important to inform your legislators of the evil of these policies and actions, so they can restate the law as it was originally intended–to exempt physicians treating patients in medical offices–and not adulterate the expression “with legitimate medical purpose” as is now being done by the Justice Department.
Here are shortened forms of the DVDs for people to see and learn. This information is important to get out to the public to educate people as to the REAL Cause of Drug Abuse and what the government is actually doing with their current policies and attacks on doctors–increasing drug abuse. We must fight the propaganda running the government’s War on Doctors (alias War on Drugs) with the truth. Watch these videos and pass the word on to all of your friends, family, doctors, and legislators.
Letters to Legislators
Communicate with your legislators on a regular basis. This needs to be done through the health issues staff person. Get them to know you on a first name basis. The information we need to bring to the attention of the legislators is:
- The War on Drugs has failed for 100 years. They continue to do the same thing to stop it, even though the definition of insanity is repeating the same action expecting a different result. They need to try a different approach–getting to the cause.
- The REAL Cause of Drug Abuse. This is the key. Once they understand this, the problem is halfway solved. I explain the real cause in depth on my DVD, The REAL Cause of Drug Abuse, available on my website, www.sevenpillarstotalhealth.com, at http://www.sevenpillarstotalhealth.com/our-products/#!/The-REAL-Cause-of-Drug-Abuse/p/68564073/category=20493001. Recommend that they buy this–it can save the lives and futures of thousands of their constituents.
- Inform them that I would be happy to come to Washington to explain anything here.
- The Department of Justice is creating “crime” where it doesn’t exist for illegal gain. If the legislators are not a party to this, then they need to take action to stop it. Doctors who treat pain in their office are supposed to be exempt from prosecution per Title 21, the Controlled Substance Act. The maligning of the phrase “justifiable medical purpose” for their own purpose of attacking doctors has to stop. Legislation needs to be produced to reinforce that doctors are exempt from criminal prosecution.
- All doctors convicted by this illegal manipulation of the law should be freed if in prison, and have their records exonerated.
- Oppose any and all legislation that addresses medical care in the doctor’s office. This is government overreach. The constitution lists those areas governed by the federal government, and medical care is not one of them. Medical care is governed by the states, and the federal government needs to stay out of it.
- Example letters to legislators can be found under Call to Action/2016 Election Results, or click the button here to get to the page and scroll to the end. Feel free to copy the letters, modify them to be personalized, and send them to the legislators. Letters will be posted on a regular basis. We have to let the legislators know that they are basing their laws against pain management on propaganda. Feel free to use my name as a contact to talk with them if they are looking for more information.
- Drug addiction/abuse is a disease and should be treated as such, not through criminalization of citizens.
- Decriminalize all drugs. Provide treatment for abusers rather than prison.
You will find contact information for both US House of Representatives and Senate in the Menu under Call to Action/Letter Writing Campaign. For direct links, click the following:
For example letters, go the page under Call To Action/Letter Writing Campaign called Aids for Writing. Here we will have links to letters written both by professionals and chronic pain patients. These letters can be sent by email directly to any Senator. However, emails to Congressmen are limited to their constituents. We are therefore looking for dedicated people to sign up to pass information on to every representative for every district. Also, if you have a letter that you would like to share so that other people can use it, send it to me.
To receive a copy of the emails going out to the legislators so that you can share, fill out the following Contact Form:
Learn the REAL Cause of Drug Abuse/Addiction
We are fighting a war of ignorance and greed. It’s a case of the chicken or the egg–which came first. As far as the government goes, greed comes first. Doctors are being prosecuted for money. Innocent physicians are going to prison to pad the pockets of US Attorneys, DEA agents, Justice Department officials, and others. In the case of the American people, it is ignorance. We can’t fight the greed, but we can stop the gravy train by educating the American people as to the REAL cause of drug abuse.
Drug abuse is not caused by
Drug abuse is caused by toxicity and anxiety which leads to despair.
But the good news is: Drug Abuse can be prevented and cured, once you know the cause. Here’s where you can find out how.
Get the DVD “The REAL Cause of Drug Abuse” Now
Don’t keep this a secret!!! Share!!
Join Rev. Ronald Doc Myers, MD and myself in a weekly prayer group. As Jerusalem was left desolate by the Lord due to the sins of the people, Daniel prayed, “Now, our God, hear the prayers and petitions of your servant. For your sake, Lord, look with favor on your desolate sanctuary.” So we pray for God to forgive our nation for it’s lack of virtue and its worship of idols and stop this attack on the nation’s healthcare providers of the poor.
At the time designated, which will be Saturdays 4:00 EST, you can join the prayer group by clicking on the button below. Please share this will everyone you know. We can only succeed in stopping the evil perpetrated by our government officials through the power of God.
Instructions on how to join the webinar:
1. Use Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser to join by computer so you can see the presentation.
2. Once you are on the webinar, go to the upper left corner and click the telephone symbol. Choose either computer or phone for your audio connection so we can talk together.
3. To type in chat, use the little symbol that looks like a cartoon comment box, and type where the cursor shows up.
4. Please join the webinar 10-15 minutes early the first time, so we can get you connected and not interfere with the presentation. Once the presentation starts, I can’t stop to teach people what to do.
Copyright © Linda Cheek 2016 All rights reserved