Innocent doctors are being talked into taking pleas by their lawyers today. Doctors need to STOP doing this. Here are the reasons why:
- The lawyers lie. The prosecution and defense lawyers will tell you one thing, but in the end only the judge makes the decision on your sentence.
- Defense lawyers get paid for pleas. It is in their interest to get you to take one, not your interest.
- You will forever be a felon with limited rights.
- You will never get your DEA certificate back. That will be the end of your medical career. They don’t tell you this, but the DEA will use the “against public interest” clause to deny you. Without a DEA certificate you cannot deal with insurance companies or get some hospitals to accept your orders for tests. You are a “nobody” in the medical arena.
- Potentially all of your assets you’ve worked for all your life will be confiscated. This is the purpose for the attack in the first place.
- Your plea opens the door to government attacks on hundreds more, which then YOU are partly responsible for.
- You are chosen for a purpose. Don’t turn your back on it or you will be marked for eternity. And eternity is more important than anything you have in this world.
“To have faith is to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see.”
In history of mankind, men and women of faith stepped out into the unknown, but they were rewarded. Some of those men of faith mentioned in Hebrews were: Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Joseph, the parents of Moses, Moses, Rahab, Gideon, Barak, Sampson, Jephthah, David, Samuel and the prophets. “They did what was right and received what God had promised. They were weak but became strong.” “Others died under torture, refusing to accept freedom, in order to be raised to a better life”
“What a record these men have won by their faith. Yet they did not receive what God had promised, for God had decided on an even better plan for us”
“Let us rid ourselves of everything that gets in the way, and the sin which holds on to us so tightly, and run with determination the race that lies before us.”
What All Doctors in Pain Management Need to Do
- Read and study the information in this website.
- Give me your name and contact information. Keep me informed on any investigation, raid, arrest, or charge.
- Prepare for the possibility of this happening to you.
- Join the American Pain Institute. Be a part of the Chronic Pain Patient Advocacy Week in April of every year.
- Bring this to the attention of your local and state medical associations.
- Bring me in to the area as a speaker to inform the public as to the truth.
- If the raid happens, don’t keep quiet like the lawyers say. Be active with press releases which we can furnish, and counter the propaganda with the truth.
If you are a chronic pain patient, you need to print this off and take it to your doctor with the link.
If we don’t fight this as a united front, we are all doomed.
Don’t Give In to Temptation!